Saturday, June 4, 2011

Introduction

If you had asked me a a week ago if I believed in love at first sight I would have answered with a resounding 'no'. What could have changed my answer to that question so suddenly you ask? I didn't meet the love of my life and fall head over heels in love but I did meet someone who I had been anxiously waiting for. Last week I welcomed a beautiful baby girl into my life and, yes, I instantly fell in love with her when I first saw her. I can't accurately describe all the emotions and feelings I had when I first saw her chubby little cheeks and cute little nose but I knew from that moment on that she would always hold a very dear place in my heart.

My goal for this blog is simply to chronicle my journey as a new mom and share all the trials and tribulations that come with that. I plan to share her birth story and all her milestones as they come. But not right now. Today I have pictures.

Her name is Faye and she was born on 5/26/11 at 8:35 am. She weighed in at 5 lbs 9 oz

All comfy and cozy in the hospital

Sleeping peacefully at home

Holding her for the first time

Daddy holding Faye in our room at the hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment