Monday, June 6, 2011

Meet the family

So you've all met Faye already so I thought I'd introduce you to the rest of the household

First up is me. My name is Rachel and I am 26 years old and live in a small town in south Texas. I hold a B.S. in Maritime Administration but I am currently going back to school to get an associates in Nursing. My chosen industry is not doing all that great right now and I haven't been able to find a job so I decided to return to school to pursue a new career path. I work as a tutor at the local college here but I am taking the summer off to care for Faye full-time.


Next up is my husband, Mark. He is 27 years old and works for the fire department here in town. He's currently working towards becoming a paramedic and should have that all wrapped up in August. He's also planning to get his RN once he's completed his paramedic training. We've been married for about a year and a half but have been together for close to 5 years now.


We also have 2 cats and 1 dog. This is Sasha - she's a Pomeranian. Right now she's shaved but I don't have a really good picture so this is her with a full coat.


Our cats are Jack and Apollo but I don't seem to have any pictures of them on this computer so I'll have to add them later.

So that's our happy family so far : )

No comments:

Post a Comment