Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Windowshop Wednesday

My good friend Katie over at the Katie Chronicles is starting a new link up feature and I am more than happy to participate! This week we'll be shopping at Crate and Barrel and I hope not to break my bank here because there are so many drool worthy things to buy. So lets get started!

My walls are seriously lacking in decor and I am absolutely loving this Set of 4 Bird Wall Tiles

Faye needs a really awesome toybox and I'm loving this
We are in desperate need of some new furniture and I think this sofa will fit right in
And since I'm a bit of a lush a girl's gotta have some margarita glasses. Acrylic ones of course



I could keep going but I better stop now before I actually start buying things! Thanks for the link up Katie and everyone be sure to check out her awesome blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment