Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's Wednesday!

You know what that means! Another Windowshop Wednesday with Katie!



This week we will be shopping at Bed Bath & Beyond. I love this store because they always have neat gadgets and pretty much anything you could possibly need to stock your kitchen.

Today we'll start in the bathroom and my first item I've actually already bought:


The Rainspa Combo Showerhead - I am seriously loving this thing. It may be cheap and there are better models out there but I am loving this thing. Now the H and I can take a shower together without one of us freezing our bum off.

Next on the list is this bath mat

Our current mat is getting pretty ratty and I've been lusting after this one for awhile now. Maybe once our mat finally bites the dust aka gets ripped up we'll replace it with this one.

Lets move into the kitchen now:



I'm really liking the look of these trivets


I love to bake so I could really use these cooling racks


I need this food processor - no good reason why I just do : )

I could go on and on here but I better stop now. Join me again next week for another Windowshop Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment